- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- London Borough of Southwark GB
Protocol Education are currently searching for a highly motivated support assistant who is keen on helping others with their day-to-day life, to work in one of our special need's schools in Southwark.
The role will be in a school which covers primary level students who have additional needs such as, severe autism, ADHD, ASD, etc. Therefore, experience of working in SEN is essential.
• 3-5 days a week, during terms times.
• Based in the bustling area of Southwark.
• Working on a long-term basis.
• Working on a 1:1 basis with special needs pupils.
• Working in a classroom of 5-6 special needs pupils.
You must have:
• Experience of working with SEN children or young adults.
• At least 1-year child-based UK experience.
• Experience of supporting pupils of a Primary or Secondary age.
In return you will receive:
• A competitive pay package.
• A personal consultant who will stay in touch throughout your placement.
• CPD (continual professional development).
• Additional guidance and support through your placements.
We are a leading, nationwide, school and teaching-based Recruitment Agency who provide guaranteed work for successful candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity if you want to work with a very well-known establishment who can offer you a variety of experience.
The Head Teacher is looking to interview candidates immediately so please send your most current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company