- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description Cleaning Tasks
1. Keyholding (as appropriate) for access and egress for cleaning staff.
2. To clean allocated areas to the required standard as delegated by the line manager, this will include floor scrubbing, vacuuming, dusting, mopping and toilet cleaning.
3. Checking equipment and reporting any faults to line manager.
4. Be responsible for Health and Safety of themselves and others.
5. (Where appropriate) to participate in the annual major clean in educational premises.
6. Use of mechanical and non-mechanical equipment to clean floors as applicable.
7. Any other reasonable and appropriate duties.
Health and Safety
1. To ensure that all duties and activities are undertaken is a safe manner with due regard to health and safety of self and others.
2. To report all health and safety issues to the Team Leader immediately.
3. To ensure that the appropriate caution signs are displayed while working in the promises and to display when floors are wet.
RequirementsThe successful candidate will be required to be a member of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme (PVG) for Children. If your application is progressed after the interview, you will be invited to come in to complete the form and have your details verified.