- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
You will also:
- Maintain a clean and tidy environment in mall areas
- Work with customer representatives to address any specific requirements or concerns.
- Organise rotas and complete wage and other paperwork
- Manage equipment, materials and stock levels
- Compliance with all identified legislation, e.g. H&S and Risk Assessments.
- Assist with training
- Carry out general cleaning duties to an efficient and high standard
- Supporting the Management team To succeed in this role you will need:
- Experience in a supervisory role.
- Strong people management skills.
- Good attention to detail and high standards of work.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in customer services.
- A general understanding of Health and Safety legislation.
- A good standard of education. Minimum of GCSE or above in English and Maths What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future -eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities forwell-known industrial organisations,to supporting the patient journey at largehospitals,we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and wedeliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY;We work as EXPERTS.