- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,821.00 - £23,544.00 gross per year
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and customer focussed Clerical Officer to join our team. This is an exciting, newly created post within the association which will incorporate clerical support and reception duties. In line with the opening of our community hub in 2020, we are looking for an enthusiastic and forward-thinking person who has the ability to develop the role and to assist in promoting our presence in the local community. As the post will involve regular contact with colleagues and external organisations, in addition to daily contact with tenants and applicants, we are looking for someone with a strong customer focus.
- Be able to work under pressure and prioritise your workload effectively.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer focused environment.
- Be in possession of an HND or equivalent qualification/experience.
- Be able to work flexibly, both as part of a small team and independently.
- Be confident and personable with excellent communication skills
- Have proven experience of competent use of MS Word and Excel.
- Be willing to learn and develop knowledge.
We offer a friendly and informal working environment, excellent conditions and a final salary pension scheme. The post is based in our modern office in Ayr.
A basic disclosure check will be required for the successful candidate.
Closing date: Monday 30th September 2019
Interviews will be held on 9th and 10th October.
The post is based in Ayrshire Housing’s modern office in Ayr.