- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You are a compliance expert who thrives on ensuring complex projects are completed to the highest of standards. You enjoy working in the global arena and are a tenacious person with an expertise in compliance, risk and information security.
You will be:
- Leading multiple projects
- Managing the successful delivery of these Projects and initiatives relevant to the Risk and Compliance function
- Ensuring service levels are delivered and fall in line with the overall agreed strategy of the firm
- Looking to continuously add value to the overall client service
- Have a track record in delivering complex Projects?
- Have experience in dealing with Cyber security and data protection matters?
- Have a proven background in legal compliance and risk management?
- Have knowledge of SRA and AML legislation?
- Have strong research, decision making and negotiation skills?
- Have experience of working for a global legal organisation?
Then please call me to discuss this opportunity further – Meena Bahanda, Principal Legal Consultant, HRC Recruitment.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
- ms project