- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Manage the delivery of regular one-off and automated email programmes using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Email Service Provider - ESP).
- Analyse work requested and ensure all detail is understood, agreed and valid. Interpret briefs and business requirements and turn them into actionable plans.
- Opportunity to interact with multiple stakeholders across the business to understand the bigger picture and manage alignment of cross functional activity.
- Ensure that communications are sent according to best practice and company & brand guidelines.
- Work with QA to ensure that email content is being served accurately for each territory.
- Maintain global automated email content to ensure it is accurate and relevant.
- Work closely with the CRM & Communications Operations team to ensure we:
- Adhere to email hygiene management including opt outs, deliverability & bounce backs.
- Produce regular analysis on email activity performance for UK and Global territories.
- Monitor and track all global triggered & scheduled sends, raise incidents and escalate any issues.
- Support the global roll out of automated triggered emails for new initiatives & projects including new territory launches, regulatory changes and product launches.
- Work with the development and marketing technology teams to overcome technical hurdles and increase efficiencies.
- Make recommendations for process improvements to contribute to the continuous improvement of the communications function and its performance.
- Work closely with and support our global territories in their client communications and email deployment
Ability / Expertise
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- 1 year communications or marketing experience
- Experience of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Experience of the retail financial environment would be an advantage
- Experience of using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or similar ESP)
- Email HTML and/or SFMC AMPscript development experience
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well-organized, proactive and efficient, with good common sense and initiative
- Capability to work within tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands
- Team player who can work co-operatively yet can take sole responsibility for tasks where required
- Ability to form new working relationships quickly with both the immediate team and across the organisation
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and written
- Evidence of an ability to understand new ideas quickly and a willingness to learn business systems
- Experience in (or appetite to learn) cross channel communication, including reporting, database management and email sends
- Technically minded / IT proficient (Excel, HTML, AMPscript, Salesforce)
Number of openings