- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As Cisco establishes itself as the #1 IT company in the world, Cisco Capital creates a unique competitive advantage in the marketplace to make that goal a reality. With competencies and worldwide capabilities, we enable more customers to acquire Cisco solutions to help solve their most important business challenges through unmatched sales, partner, and customer experiences and innovative, flexible financing programs.
What You'll DoYou as the Capital Client Executive will increase Cisco sales and leasing volumes by effectively providing a wide range of creative financial solutions. You will communicate and integrate with the country sales force and solicit their support in identifying financial opportunities for Cisco Capital. Moreover you will educate Cisco sales colleagues such that they appreciate creative financing solutions can increase, create or pull forward sales opportunities and be closely involved in customer negotiations.
In this role you will:
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual lease target; provide creative deal structuring for strategic sales opportunities; present, negotiate and close financial solutions to customers
- Carry out documentation to Cisco Capitals guidelines including preparing internal paperwork needed to turn a lease transaction around (e.g. write ups, legal term sheet etc)
- Align closely with Cisco's Goals and Initiatives of the relevant fiscal year within the sales geography, specifically: leased target volumes, contribution
- Communicate with and train Cisco segment Operation Directors, Regional Sales Managers, Account Managers, Inside Account Managers and Service Managers with regards to Cisco Capital’s financial solutions portfolio
- Develop strong relationships with Regional Sales Managers and Operation Directors within country for product and services sales
- Be part of Cisco Account Managers' business planning on selected accounts, strong collaboration with Cisco Channel Partner and Partner Organisation
- Provide an excellent level of service to our customers, Cisco and end user; actively contribute to the overall Cisco customer relationship.
- Maintain an awareness of competitor activities
Who You'll Work WithYou will report to the Cisco Capital Director, GSP EMEAR. As a senior sales lead, you will act as a mentor, guide and advisor to more junior Cisco Capital account managers in the region.
In addition, you will
- build deep relationships at all levels of the in country Cisco sales force
- work closely with Cisco Partner and Partner Organization
- build deep relationships with Cisco end clients with a focus on the CFO and key financial decision makers
- work closely with the Cisco Capital back-office in Dublin
- align with colleagues in other countries to share and develop best practice
Who You AreYou have proven sales success in asset finance / technology leasing, ideally selling into the Telco segment.
It is important that you can show consistent track record in sales with experience in solution led selling of financial solutions. You will be both a ‘sales hunter’ and ‘sales farmer’, capable of working with Cisco sales organization to develop green field opportunities. Cisco has superb ongoing relationships that need protecting and enhancing, so this person will bring solid account management skills and track record.
Key technical skills include:
- knowledge of financial and operational leasing solutions both US GAAP / IAS and local country variants
- be a natural leader who is happy to mentor and coach others. Works as a part of a team and not as a solo player
- carry a wide knowledge of lease documentation, be able to negotiate and explain lease documentation with/to customers (advantageous)
- have the ability to communicate, present, negotiate and influence at board / director / CFO-level is essential.
- be very well skilled in lease mathematic (lease calculations), familiar with lease related pricing
- be accurate lease or funding forecasting (advantageous)
- be a competent user of technology and computers who is comfortable using MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint to a proficient level (essential)
- have experience with CRM tools like salesforce.com
- be knowledgeable of structured leasing and the ability to structure complex financial transactions (essential)
- have excellent communication skills in English and local market language(s), both oral and in writing. English strong enough to work within a global company where English is the business language, attend meetings, read documentation etc
- Presentation skills, relationship builder, self-starter and self motivator, motivated by achievement
- Absolute integrity and high levels of initiative
- High attention to accuracy and detail
- Team player
Industry or Sector Experience:
- Knowledge of the local Telco segment is preferred
- Knowledge of datacenter, storage and compute architectures is desirable
- Knowledge of rental, XaaS, PayG and Utility models is preferred
- Experience in selling to, negotiating and closing Telco infrastructure deals preferred
- Understanding the business drivers for Service Provider market (cable, telephony, video and broadband)
- Strong relation and knowledge of regional Managed Service partner landscape (challengers to the incumbent Telco)
- Higher Education – essential
- Business English – minimum requirement
- Qualifications in finance, Business, IT or economics is preferred
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we focus on your individual strengths to create best teams. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Watch how Cisco Employees Make Impossible Possible https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sikIRAMG9X4
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.