- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
Client Manager opportunity within a modern, growing Accountancy solutions business offering exposure to SME and Mid-Market Corporate businesses and career progression to Senior Manager / Associate Director level.
This successful established Accountancy & Advisory solutions business provides SME, Owner-Managed and Mid-Market Corporate organisations with Accounts & Tax Compliance, Management Accounting, Business Advisory and Strategic consultancy services. The business has grown significantly in recent years and is now looking to appoint a Senior Manager / Associate Director of the future.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accountant to join the Finance team as a Client Manager and take responsibility for producing Monthly Management Accounts and Analysis reports for a number of growing SME and Mid-Market Corporate businesses.
The opportunity will also offer involvement in Strategic Finance Advisory work (FC / FD level role) and responsibility for managing / coordinating a small team of Management Accounts staff.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of SME clients (c.£1m - £5m t/o)
- Producing Monthly Management Accounts including Balance Sheet, P&L and Cash Flow forecasts for all clients
- Investigating variances and providing clients with full commentary and narrative
- Presenting accounts to clients at Board Meetings and acting as advisor to Management Teams
- Involvement in client Budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning procedures
You will be an Accountancy professional able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of producing Management Accounts
- Background within Accountancy Practice or Commerce & Industry (min.5 years)
- Strong IT skills (Xero, Sage 50, Excel)
- At least AAT Qualified or ACCA / CIMA Part-Qualified
- A strong desire to progress your career to Senior Management level within a growing service sector business.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package which will include a bonus scheme and will have the opportunity to progress your career to Senior Manager level in the future.
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity
- Management Accounting