- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £20,000.00 gross per year
SeaRoc Group is a provider of specialist services to support the offshore renewable industry.
To ensure the safe and efficient running of such projects, SeaRoc identified the need for user-friendly, integrated systems for managing project data both on land and offshore and subsequently developed the industry leading SitePlanner & SeaPlanner software platforms.
SeaRoc Group continues to support the offshore renewable industry with its team of specialists, providing export consultancy services including Health Safety Environment and Quality, Asset Management and Communications.
We are currently looking to recruit a Client Relations Representative to join the team in Chichester.
As a Client Relations Representative, you will be the first port of call for our clients who are experiencing technical issues with our software or ancillary products, answering questions and providing problem resolution in a timely and effective manner.
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week on a simple rota system between (8am-6pm).
Acting as first line support, you will have a natural aptitude for problem solving and be able to explain a solution in a clear and concise manner.
You will a proficient user of the full MS Office suite and quick to learn new systems.
Other duties to include:
- Research question or problems and determine cause if possible, in order to provide an appropriate solution
- Provide solutions to clients via phone, remote connectivity or email
- Consult with clients on various uses of the SeaPlanner/SitePlanner application
- Answer questions about other products and/or services interfaced with SeaPlanner/SitePlanner Software
- Identify inherent weaknesses in the SeaPlanner/SitePlanner application, setups and operational procedures
- Manual testing of the SeaPlanner/SitePlanner product and associated devices as required
- Creation of defects to reflect the failure of any tests
- Assist test analyst with the development of test plans from a user perspective
Training & Documentation
- Provide training on new enhancements to customers, contractors and staff
- On-site and online customer training when requested
SeaRoc Group offers a range of company benefits including Pension Scheme, BUPA medical, Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover, and discounted holidays and cruises.
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- ms project