- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
We are looking to recruit for a great company based in Central Harrogate.
They are looking for a Client Relationship Manager.
This is a full time, permanent role and a great opportunity for someone who is organised, dynamic and an excellent communicator.
- Answer phones filtering and directing accordingly
- Respond to queries via phone, email and webchat
- Send invoices and re-issue invoices if required
- Providing estimates
- Ensuring the office is always well presented including general housekeeping (bins/shredder)
- Allocation of customer payments ensuring they are recorded correct
- Set up new users and sending correct log ins to clients
- Keeping the database up to date
- Assist the team with date changes and cancellations
- Arrange conference calls
- Check FCA register regularly
- Book hotels, transport and events
You must be able to communicate well at all levels, be efficient with providing information and on the ball.
The office is a very friendly and warm team so you will need a good sense of humour too.
The role is Monday
- Friday and they are looking to pay £20,000