- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Client Sales Associate – Global Client Solutions - London
Working as part of a London office-based sales team, you will be responsible for new business development and relationship management of IFA accounts. You will increase the promotion and sales of Aviva Investors’ products by building new relationships with targeted IFAs, developing new accounts as well as retaining existing business. Organising and attending quarterly events with key accounts. You will also work closely with regionally based Business Development Directors and Client Services team to maximise internal resource.
Our Global Client Solutions team are responsible for developing new business as well as looking after our existing clients. Our clients are Intermediaries and Wealth Managers. The office based team are part of the UK Wholesale team within the wider Client Solutions Team and are focused on regular contact with their panels to develop new and existing relationships, increasing Aviva Investors’ market share through selling our fund range.
· To be primarily responsible for new business development and relationship management of IFA accounts within a specified region via the telephone
· You will work with our regionally based Business Development Directors to achieve a team target and tier clients within your remit that may go up or down the tier scale
· You will raise awareness of Aviva Investors’ investment products through targeted prospecting activities including but not limited to:
· Responsible for calling new intermediary client contacts (we have access to a dynamic industry data base and will gain client insight and leads from our digital marketing teams)
· Face to Face meetings on a regular basis to meet your key clients alongside with Investment Directors or Fund Managers
· Attending national and industry events/conferences .We sponsor a number of external investment events
· Support the team to organise other intermediary events and roadshows and attend these roadshows
· Develop a high level of expertise in relation to the investment management industry and understanding of the adviser/company
· Utilise this expertise and product knowledge to add value to IFA’s businesses
· Previous sales experience, ideally within a financial services industry
· Demonstrate a proactive approach and collaborative can do attitude.
· The ability to build and forge key relationships both internally and externally with our clients
· A high level of communication skills both verbally and in writing
· Demonstrate a resilient and inquisitive approach, whilst being a key team player
· Understanding of the Investment Management Industry
We are a global asset manager with broad and deep expertise across all major asset classes. As part of the Aviva Group – the UK’s largest insurance company – we are uniquely positioned to combine our insurance heritage with our investment capabilities to deliver the outcomes that matter most to today’s investor.
Today’s investors are asking more questions than ever. They expect more from their asset managers. They want joined-up thinking fit for an interconnected world; integrated solutions with their needs firmly at the heart. We’re challenging ourselves to respond to these new expectations – as well as the changes taking place in our industry and the world around us. About us
Inclusion and diversity
More than 1,500 people work across the globe, bringing it all together for today’s investor. True integrated advantage starts with our culture.
When everyone feels part of a unified team, in an environment of fairness, inclusion and positivity, we all achieve more. Integrated advantage is created when everyone feels stronger together - with no barriers to their ability to contribute, collaborate and succeed. Our Culture
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.
About the company
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,600 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.