- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC (www.euromoneyplc.com), a global, multi-brand information business which provides critical data, price reporting, insight, analysis and must-attend events to financial services, commodities, telecoms and legal markets, are seeking two graduate level candidates for a Client Service role to service the client bases from AFJ (Air Finance) and IJ (Infrastructure.)
IJGlobal is the driver of exclusive and market leading news and data in energy and infrastructure finance. With offices globally, IJGlobal is powered by local knowledge, dedicated teams and unrivalled insight. As the energy and infrastructure landscape evolves, so does our coverage. Our news and data reflects the needs of the market; from project finance transactions and assets to renewable energy and new social infrastructure initiatives.
Our Client Service Executives are crucial in building and maintaining relationships with our subscribers and being in a unique position to spot any opportunities for growing our client base. You will responsible for reacting to client requests through phone, email and occasionally in person while driving subscriber engagement and best practice in training.
These exciting new posts mean that you can shape the role and will be able to demonstrate real change and results while working with the Client Services Manager and sales teams.
- Completing interactive and bespoke training for users and groups across the full portfolio of subscription products
- Managing clients day-to-day needs and enquires throughout their subscription period to ensure excellent user experiences
- Proactively engaging with high value clients and building relationships with key industry contacts
- Identifying new revenue opportunities and working with the sales team to drive growth
- Acting as subject matter experts both internally and externally
- Collating and reporting client feedback to the product team to aid in development of the product roadmap
- Attending global events to man exhibition stands and complete face-to-face product demonstrations and collect new leads
- Maintaining and updating salesforce Qualifications/Skills
- Ability to deal with challenging situations, empathize with clients issues and deliver complex solutions
- Enthusiastic approach to learning
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to travel for events
- Entrepreneurial spirit; professional and business savvy demeanor
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills
- ms project