- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you interested in developing a rewarding career in which you will work to continuously broaden your capabilities and competence in supporting client accounts? Are you seeking a role that involves managing existing client relationships whilst supporting opportunities for new business development? Do you aspire to work for a global business that provides ongoing support and training towards gaining industry recognised qualifications?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, then you may be interested to find out more about a new and exciting Client Services Coordinator opportunity we are currently recruiting for, here at Jelf.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Employee Benefits team based in Ringwood, Surrey - for which we require the successful candidate to partner with colleagues to ensure the profitable handling and growth of client accounts in line with the overall client relationship management strategy, and provide effective support in the servicing and administration of a portfolio of business.
- Proactively assists field-based Consultants across the UK in most aspects of policy management, proposal preparation and the renewal process to better serve clients.
- Provides assistance regarding coverage questions and program adjustments to maintain policies and ensure policies are up-to-date.
- Monitors the renewal cycle by ensuring renewal protocol is completed (via tools available), gathering information, tracking quotes, and ensuring documents are issued correctly and on-time in accordance with our professional standards.
- Monitors the maintenance of proper records for reporting and audit purposes and processes insurance and claims details into the database.
- Responds directly to simple and moderately difficult client questions and requests, and solicits assistance from Consultants and senior management as needed.
- Performs basic to more complex clerical functions, including but not limited to, photocopying, faxing, scanning, word processing and filing. Skills & Experience
- Good academic background supported by good grades at A-Level and/or GCSE in subjects that include Maths and English.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a similar capacity and taking ownership of similar responsibilities in an office environment would be advantageous, ideally within Insurance or the Financial Services.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills in completing assigned tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent customer/client etiquette. About Us
We are Jelf – award winning experts in insurance, risk management and employee benefits for businesses and individuals.
Our deep knowledge of both the industry sectors and communities we serve means we can offer advice and solutions that meet our clients' needs today, anticipate what they need tomorrow, and help question if there’s an even better way.
Jelf recently joined forces with Bluefin, bringing together two leading insurance brokers and client advisory businesses. A newly transformed business built on decades of experience with the same purpose, dependability and commitment to excellent service.
We're also part of Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) – a global network of experts in risk, strategy and people. With roots dating back to 1871, MMC’s businesses have been helping clients prosper amid changing times, from the Industrial Revolution to the digital age.
Our strength is our expertise and the relationships we build – powerful industry insight and total commitment to our clients and the communities we serve across the UK. And our purpose is simple: helping businesses and individuals thrive through understanding.
MMC offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
Marsh & McLennan Companies & its affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs.