- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As the official provider of MOD resettlement, we take pride in enabling and empowering Service Leavers to achieve a successful transition.
The Client Services Advisor is a key client facing position within the CTP organisation, reporting to the Regional Manager.
CSAs interact directly with potential, new and existing clients (Service leavers) in order to provide high quality customer service, address client concerns, and ensure that they are fully informed of the type of CTP support that best meets their needs
You will support clients through a combination of briefings, facilitation of one-day workshops plus telephone and face-to-face interaction
You will be required to comply with stringent Operating Procedures and in full compliance with GDPR principles and the Data Privacy that surrounds it.
- To act as the first point of contact, either by telephone, in person or via written communication for all enquiries within the centre and central booking telephone line.
- Provide assistance, advice and guidance to clients using the centre facilities for research, attending core workshops and job Provide hard copy and electronic material to support job and transition search activities as required.
- both written and verbal
- Good presentation and facilitation skills .Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- face to face and over the telephone *Excellent customer service skills *Diligent
- with a high level of attention to detail
- customer service