- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £19,000.00 - £23,000.00 gross per year
We are seeking a Client Support Coordinator to join a friendly team in our client's business. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and will enjoy interacting with people at all levels, helping the business processes to run smoothly.
The office is open Monday to Friday with a 35 hour week. You will need to be a driver, as there will be some requirement to visit an office at another location.
- Drafting, finalising and sending invoices out to clients
- Checking all billing information is correct and accurately recorded
- Assisting new clients with enquiries and dealing with all relevant checks
- Building relationships with existing clients via phone and email
- Handling incoming calls to resolve queries
- Planning and researching for Events taking place in the UK and USA
- Arranging meetings with clients
- Chasing some overdue client payments
- Managing the client support database and assisting with any other administration duties across the wider team
- At least 1-2 years office administration experience
- Strong Microsoft Office and Excel Skills
- An understanding of billing/invoicing would be preferred but is not essential
- Excellent client service skills
- Able to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Good call handling skills
- Accurate with the ability to problem solve
- Positive and friendly with a team player approach
- Full UK driving licence, as some travel will be required
This is a great opportunity for a Client Support Co-ordinator who wants to join an interesting and varied business. This role would particularly suit someone who is highly organised and enjoys interacting with people. If you think this role describes you, then please apply.
The role is full time Monday to Friday. Core office hours are between 8.00 - 6.00pm, with the flexibility to work a 35 hour week during these times. The company offers 25 days holiday + statutory, pension (5%) and private medical insurance. The company has a very friendly working culture and frequently arranges social activities.
If you are already registered with Perfect Katch Ltd, then please contact us to discuss suitability for this position.
Perfect Katch Ltd only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Perfect Katch Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.