- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Client Transaction AnalystWELLINGTON MANAGEMENT
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
The Client Transaction Analyst ("CTA") are members of the Client Services Group (CSG) and are responsible for supporting the operational aspects of various client transition events including new mandate fundings, terminations, all asset-in-kind flows and product/portfolio changes with an emphasis on operational risk management and control environment. The CTA will work closely with the global relationship teams, CSG, Wellington funds teams, and other functional areas of the firm to ensure a consistent service model in transitioning client assets and to mitigate risk during the client transition event process for both institutional separate accounts and Wellington sponsored funds. A substantial amount of time will be devoted to external communication with custodian banks, third party accounting agents, outsourcing providers, vendors and transition managers.
Major responsibilities include:
• Ensuring the timely and consistent delivery of account opening documentation for new client accounts; orchestrating custodial and market openings and connectivity both internally and externally as well as coordinating the execution of asset in-kind processing for institutional separate accounts and Wellington sponsored funds.
• Initiating account record set-up for new accounts, portfolios, and share classes as well as on-going maintenance of existing account records for Wellington's institutional client accounts as well as Wellington's sponsored fund range;
• Providing assistance and training to colleagues as well as acting as global subject matter expert for account record set-ups and operational procedures while maintaining process documents and control checklists for both institutional separate accounts and Wellington sponsored funds.
• Coordinate with Transition Managers / legacy investment managers where relevant; Coordinating the reconciliation and loading of external transition management trade execution asset lists for new or existing accounts
• Being a thought partner to Client Integration Managers, Portfolio Manager/Coordinator and Trading in the development and implementation of our client transition strategies.
• Coordinating with Portfolio Management, Trading, and Investment personnel to help facilitate transition events on a pre and post event basis and facilitating the setup with our client's service providers.
• Monitoring and processing of daily cash flows and confirming cash flow transactions with custodian banks
• Maintaining awareness of industry, custodian bank and regulatory change; develop understanding of different jurisdictions, client requirements, and custodian banks
• Liaising with the Cash Flow Team to coordinate client flow activity, supporting documentation, and best practices
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Broad knowledge of the investment process, including portfolio construction, trading, investment, custody, fund operations, transfer agency functions and deep securities knowledge including derivatives
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, excellent organizational, project planning and execution skills including the ability to prioritize effectively and handle multi-tasks under time constraints
• Possess a high degree of analytical ability, strong business judgment and risk awareness, including the ability to synthesize complex issues and effectively balance competing objectives
• Exposure to investment operations or financial services operations in a risk management environment would be preferred
• Bachelor's degrees with 3-5 years of relevant industry experience; and/or progress towards professional qualifications or advanced degree are viewed favorably
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel is required
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, and have the ability to provide excellent client service
Client Transaction Analyst
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .
- ms project