- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17.76 gross per hour
Clinical Deputy Manager £17.76/Hour Aberdeen
Hours: 38.5 hours per week
Are you a senior nurse looking to progress in your career? Or a Strong Deputy Manager looking for new opportunity? Then we may have just the role for you! I am currently recruiting for a Clinical Deputy Manager to work within a highly regarded Nursing Home in Aberdeen, paying £17.76 per hour.
This is a medium sized home and would welcome a caring and experienced manager, to work alongside the home manager to build and maintain the homes reputation.
The company who own this home are extremely supportive, they have a fantastic business structure which enables them to provide thorough guidance and advice to their homes and staff. They promote and encourage personal development and provide progression opportunities internally for those driven to succeed.
The Role of Deputy Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Deputy Manager:
• Valid NMC PIN (RGN or RMN)
• Experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
In return, my client will offering a salary of £17.76/Hour depending on experience with additional benefits and bonuses.
This role would be suitable for: Senior Nurse, Senior RGN/RMN, Head of Care, Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Unit Manager, Unit Lead, and Team Leader.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Abbie at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply