- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
£18.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hour Contract – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Large Nursing Home
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work full-time days as Clinical Lead in a large nursing home in Worksop.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week, working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
• Great rate of pay of £18.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• NMC registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role within a UK care home or elderly and dementia care setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
About the company