- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £39,999.00 gross per year
I am currently working with a top five CRO that is looking for a motivated person to join them as a clinical nurse. I am keen to speak with people that has up to a year’s experience and has the ability to grow and develop with the growing company.
They need an experienced clinical nurse that has the ability to work on their own or as a team to help develop and push the company to the next level within the market.
- Contact person for investigator, monitor, study centre, authorities, sponsor and patient
- Intensive care of study patients including protocol-compliant termination
- Organization and coordination of diagnostics, laboratory, sample shipment and test medication
- Phase 1 clinical trials
- Collection and documentation of all study-related data as well as appointments according to the study protocol
- Administration and archiving of investigator folders, CRFs and study-related correspondence
- Preparation and monitoring of monitor visits, initiations and audits
- Implementation of the study protocol in practice in close cooperation with the investigator
- a completed education as a nurse, medical assistant, or a comparable medical degree, additional qualification to Nurse desirable
- GCP certificate
- very good knowledge of English in spoken and written
- Secure handling of MS Office applications
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Communication skills and organizational talent
- structured, solution-oriented way of working
- friendly and competent appearance
The recruitment process is very short and they are able to interview and speak to candidates very quickly. Therefore to not miss out send me you’re CV as soon as possible.
- scientists and researchers