- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
Clinical Nurse Adviser / Clinical Education Specialist
Our client offers a range of products and services to the NHS and private hospital market.
- Procedure Packs Theatre Products, Drapes and Gowns and Infection Control / Outsourced sterilisation products
A market leading UK listed company specialising in the provision of theatre services and products to NHS and private hospitals throughout the UK.
• £35-40k Basic Salary / £ Quarterly bonus IRO £5-6k PA / Commission / Excellent package including car, laptop, phone
- corporate benefits.
1 x North London, northern home counties and East Anglia
1 x South London and southern home counties
- • Market leader in theatre product supply
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Structured training
• Listed on the London Stock Exchange
The Clinical Nurse Advisor works closely with the sales team and acts as a conduit for sales
- passing leads, identifying additional sales opportunities, up-selling
- and clinical resource within customer hospitals.
The role involves providing clinical support to employees (sales reps), Clinical staff (Nurses, Procurement etc within hospitals) and new members of staff (either in-house or customer based). Represent our client professionally and ensure that customers are comfortable with all their offerings.
- • Demonstrate clinical products to end users
• Train new staff and client clinical staff in the product portfolio
• Identify sales opportunities and work with the sales team to action them
• Provide excellent sales support and ongoing training to hospitals in the North of England.
• Working on clinical evaluations
• Identify / leverage new business opportunities
• Develop strong commercial relationships with customers
Applicants will need to have the following skills / qualities to be considered...
• ODA / ODP / Theatre Nurse (now or previously) must have scrub experience
• Ideally previous commercial clinical education experience
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of theatre protocol
• Excellent communication skills
• Commercial acumen
- be smart, presentable and articulate.
• Hard working, diligent, prepared to travel.
Ideally they will have previous experience working in a commercial training role and be used to servicing a territory of account from a clinical education perspective.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply online.
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist sales only medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service.
With over 8 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work
- Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector.
Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology, Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products.