- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are an expert team dedicated to ensuring our patients receive the very best treatment and enable them to lead the active lives they deserve.
At Pure Sports Medicine we are driven by the needs and goals of our patients. Everyday our team of experts work with people from all backgrounds to make sure they function at their very best, day after day.
As a leader in sports and musculoskeletal medicine, we push ourselves as hard as our patients to ensure we are constantly at the forefront of new developments and deliver optimal patient outcomes.
We’re looking for a full-time Clinical Receptionist to join one of our City of London clinics.
The post holder will be the first point of standard receptionist contact for all patients in terms of answering the phone, emails and meeting and greeting. The post holder is also responsible for the management of the general clinic environment. All standard receptionist activities will be executed in the role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The Receptionist will have a passion for maintaining high standards at Pure Sports Medicine. The successful post holder will be responsible for:
- Opening and closing premises.
- Meeting and greeting patients and visitors, routing of patients on arrival
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Managing appointment booking and practitioner diaries
- Dealing with telephone and online enquiries
- Registering of patients, and data entry of patient information
- Handling point of contact payment (invoicing and receipting)
- Processing all insurance company invoicing
- Collect outstanding patient debts
- Management of the waiting room and general clinic environment
- Managing incoming deliveries
- Leaving reception area tidy and ready for incoming colleague, together with information regarding unresolved or urgent problems
- Attend staff meetings and company events as required
- Engage in the monthly review process with the practice manager
- Any other duties which may be required and agreed with the Organisation.
The duties listed above may change in the light of developments within the Practice and are subject to review.
For more information or to apply, please visit our website:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of confidence and able to instill confidence in others
- Well presented
- Motivated and focused
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good use of initiative
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive working environment
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach to the role
- Excellent time keeping
- IT literate Desirable
- Experience in a hospitality, spa, hotel, and healthcare or leisure reception
- Language skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,500.00 to £24,000.00 /year
- reception: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Private Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)