- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What You'll Do
Partner Cloud Calling Product Sales Specialist (PSS) leader that owns and drives the product and solution strategy for Cisco Cloud Calling Collaboration suite. Take control of the business, make an impact, and shape the market by engaging with our customers and inspiring the Cisco sales teams.
· A key member of the Cloud Calling Cisco Collaboration sales team reporting to the Regional Manager UKI Cloud Calling Collaboration Sales
· Own and deliver on a sales target for the Cloud Calling Cisco Collaboration business in UKI supporting Partner Reseller and VAR Channel.
· Forecast, track and analyse the bookings/pipeline of the Cisco Collaboration business in your territory
· Responsible for developing and implementing the go-to-market plans to accelerate the growth of Cisco Collaboration into UKI Partner and VAR channel accounts
· Provide subject matter expertise for and work closely with the sales organization/channels teams
· Ensure Cisco Collaboration go-to-market readiness in sales, channel and customer advocacy organizations
· Work with Cisco Collaboration Marketing and Commercial teams to drive campaigns and programs to generate incremental bookings and pipeline
· Drive training and awareness initiatives for customers, partners and distribution.
Who You’ll Work With
In an industry where success is measured in a tenth of a second, Cisco Collaboration solutions are the fuel for innovation. Innovation is the heart of collaboration. By connecting great minds with powerful solutions, Cisco’s Cloud Calling Collaboration solutions empower the ideas that will define tomorrow's marketplace. Cisco's Collaboration solutions enables our customers to work in a whole new way. With mobility and cloud, devices and locations no longer matter, and the quality of the Cisco Collaboration experience helps people to achieve extraordinary things. Delivering simple, magical and open collaboration experience is more important to businesses than ever before and Cisco's Collaboration solution portfolio exactly aligns technology to meet our customer's key business priorities.
Who You Are
· Passionate about helping companies make a difference by changing the way they work through powerful collaboration experiences
· Understand and can articulate how collaboration powers business growth, innovation and productivity
· Understand and can articulate how great end user experiences drive usage and adoption of collaboration solutions
· Experience in a selling or consulting role for Collaboration or software, cloud and calling offerings, ideally have experience supporting UKI channel, Service Provider and/ or VAR Sector accounts
· Strong working knowledge of Calling as a Service and Cloud
· Strong communication, presentation and written skills
· A history of meeting or exceeding business objectives and revenue targets
· Strong business network and knowledge of the UKI market including customers and partners, especially in the Partner and VAR Sector segment.
· Suitable technology or business university degree qualification preferred
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.