- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Cloud Consultant - Technical LeadCloud Consultant - Technical Lead - £1000 per day
Cloud Consultant - Technical Lead
A global information technology service and consultancy firm are looking to hire a Technical Solution Lead (Cloud) with an extensive background Architecting and implementing Cloud Solutions. Previous IT Solutions Provider or Consulting experience is essential for this role.
You will work in the Centre of excellence for a global IT Service Provider, you'll be a genuine SME and evangelist in your chosen Cloud Platform (GCP, AWS or Azure). You'll be the technical lead on all Public Cloud engagements, guiding customers and prospects with architectural advice and thought leadership on running workloads on AWS GCP or Azure.
Up to £1000 per day, plus significant bonus linked to engagement success.
- As a Technical solution lead for Cloud, you will have full scope and autonomy to redefine and develop the organisations Cloud Strategy, educating, guiding and advising on architectural best practice on Public Cloud both internally and on the client side.
- This role is an excellent platform to develop and progress your career working with some of the smartest technologists in the industry, from both their own teams, and through their exceptional partner network.
- You will work in the Centre of excellence, for a global IT Service Provider, you'll be a genuine subject matter expert and evangelist in your chosen Cloud Platform (GCP, AWS or Azure)
- You'll be the technical lead on all Public Cloud engagements, guiding customers and prospects with architectural advice and thought leadership on running workloads on AWS GCP or Azure.
- You will work Cross client and the organisation driving Cloud innovation internally and with customers, transforming IT landscapes and accelerating their journey to the cloud.
- Travel to Scotland, London and the Midlands is required for the role.
Key Skills and Experience
- Significant prior experience of Architecting and implementing Cloud Solutions
- Previous IT Solutions Provider or Consulting experience
- Extensive experience with GCP, AWS and/or Azure Platforms
- Experience in leading technical workshops and with significant experience of pre-sales or customer facing architecture
- Understanding of DevOps practices and associated tools
- Commercially aware with strong client facing and stakeholder relationship management, and with SC clearance, or the ability to obtain
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.