- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a passionate Developer in the Cloud space do you want to be part of an exciting company who specialise in Cloud with an established and growing client base at Enterprise and Medium size offering varied, interesting and challenging work for you?
Do you love Cloud and want to work with an ever growing suite of cloud technologies, modern Cloud and Development best practice, continuous learning in a supported environment?
- Will be a Software Engineer in Cloud or a Software Engineer who has an interest / personal projects in Cloud ( AWS, Azure, GCP )
- As part of the above you would of course have some exposure to Cloud-Native Architectures ( Kubernetes, serverless etc. )
- Will want to work on modern best practice, helpful if you already worked in fast paced cloud environment shipping the best code and solutions quickly but if not you should demonstrate a keenness to learn and push Cloud frontiers with this high calibre team
Some but not all of what is in this for you:
- Opportunity to get certification in area's such as AWS
- Exciting high growth company, great point to join as this company in their journey to being one of the most successful start ups to come out of Edinburgh
- Culture of continuous learning, high calibre colleagues in a collaborative shared knowledge culture with really interesting project work
- Interesting project work covers the full spectrum of Cloud Engineering from Strategic Advisory to looking after clients full Cloud estate
- You will be encouraged and supported in following latest trends in Cloud and have an impact in technology adoption
To hear more please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- ms project