- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £65,000.00 - £75,000.00 gross per year
Technical Cloud Specialist
£70,000 - £75,000
Office based with occasional international travel
The purpose of the role is to drive change within the company by leveraging the full capacity of Office 365 through development, design and digital transformation. As an Office 365 Product Manager you with shape the way the organisation utilises the Cloud.
As the Product Manager to will be responsible for;
- Work closely with colleagues both UK and Internationally based to ensure smooth implementation of new O365 feature.
- Take ownership of the Office 365 product life-cycle and projects relating to this.
- Ensure a high level of solutions to enable operational improvement, cost reductions and value adding to business activity
- Identify features within Office 365 that will enhance business activity and productivity
- You'll be responsible for spear heading the product road-map via planning, design and managing the implement off specific O365 products and features
- Maintain an awareness of all risks and security relating to the Office 365 project
Technical background required:
- Office 365
- Windows Teams
- Microsoft Azure
- Windows Server
If you are looking to join a organisation and have a large impact within their global IT department then this could be for you.
For more information get in touch with Jemma Nancarrow at Nigel Frank International on [Telephone number removed] or Click here to contact this recruiter