- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £12.50 - £15.00 gross per hour
Elevation Recruitment Group has an exciting opportunity for a CNC Milling Machinist, who has the ability to program, set and operate machinery on Fanuc systems, to join our well established, fast-growing client based in Rotherham.
Our Client is part of one of the UK's largest engineering business groups who have the ability to offer a total engineering service to a wide range of industries.
During an exciting phase of growth, they are now looking to develop their machine shop and require machinists with an excellent attitude, enthusiasm to achieve and an excellent skill level.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Machine components to the correct quality levels and set timescales
* Machine as instructed, to engineering's drawings
* Prove programs and edit when required on Fanuc systems
* Set up and operate milling machinery
* Ensure compliance and health and safety is adhered to at all times
* Maintain a high level of housekeeping and cleanliness at all times
* Produce parts as required to the correct quality standard
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Must have experience programming setting and operating CNC miller machines with Fanuc Controls
* Must be able to read engineering drawings
* Must be apprentice trained
* Proactive forward thinker
* Committed and gets the job done
* Excellent team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and very successful business going through an exciting phase of growth.
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Hannah Frankland at Elevation Recruitment Group.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering & Manufacturing division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions