- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £12.00 - £14.00 gross per hour
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing's Machining & Fabrication Team have a fantastic opportunity available for a CNC Miller for a precision manufacturing business based in Sheffield.
Working a 2-shift rota Monday to Friday, 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm.
You will be required to set and operate various CNC Milling machines using Fanuc controls.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Set and operate multiple Milling machines with Fanuc controls
* Ability to read and work from engineering drawings and work instructions
* Work on small to medium components in small batches
* Use conventional measuring equipment
* Strong emphasis on quality
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Excellent attitude to work
* Engineering background- precision engineering experience
* Setting and operating CNC machinery
- CNC Milling with Fanuc controls
* Experience of working within a machine shop environment
* Great communication and teamwork skills
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Hannah Frankland at Elevation Recruitment Group.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering & Manufacturing division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions