- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Elevation Recruitment Group's (Engineering & Manufacturing) Machining and Fabrication team have a new role available for a skilled CNC Miller Programmer/Setter/Operator using Heidenhain, working days (with the flexibility for working mornings and afters) in a busy specialist precision machine shop.
* Programming, Setting and Operating of CNC Heidenhain Milling machines up to 4 Axis
* Machining precision parts
* Working with a range of materials
* Reading engineering drawings and programming at the machine
* Tooling modifications
* Large components
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Excellent attitude to work
* Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Milling machines with Heidenhain controls
* Experience of working in a precision machine shop environment
* Experience of working at a fast pace
* Great communication and teamwork skills
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please contact Hannah Frankland on (phone number removed) at Elevation Recruitment Group.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering & Manufacturing division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions.
For more vacancies within Machining & Fabrication, please visit our website on (url removed)