- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £22,000.00 - £32,500.00 gross per year
Hours: 39 hours per week + overtime
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and growing engineering company, who work with a number of large clients over the following sectors:
·Petrochem & plastics
·Oil and gas
They are looking to recruit a number of experienced CNC setter/operators, to operate heavy duty horizontal or vertical machines.
They are offering a highly competitive salary and a company pension scheme.
The applicant MUST have the following:
·Experience in using overhead cranes (up to 20 tons)
·Relevant engineering qualifications (NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
·Must be able to work from engineering drawings
·Must be able to PROGRAM, SET and OPERATE the relevant machining centres (horizontal or vertical depending on experience)
·Must be well organised, and have excellent attention to detail
·A MINIMUM of 2 years' experience
Experience in any of the following machine centres would be highly advantageous:
* 2004 Toshulin SKIQ12 VTL with live spindle.
* 2006 Toshulin SKIQ16 VTL with side head.
Boko F3 Milling/Boring machine 4 axis.
* 2007 Boko WF1-6 Milling/Boring machine 4 axis.
Kearns SJ100/125 Horizontal Borer 3 axis
* 2008 Boko WF2-10 Milling/Boring machine 4 axis.
* 2009 Elgamill HE4000 Milling/Boring machine with programmable indexing head.
* 2011 Boko WF3 Milling/Boring machine 4 axis
* 2012 Toshulin SKA12 VTL with live spindle
* 2013 Faro Quantum Inspection Arm
* 2014 Faro Gage Inspection Arm
* 2018 Boko WF-4 Milling/Boring machine 6 axis
If this position sounds interesting to you, then please press apply now, or call (phone number removed) and ask for Joe.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £32,500.00 /year
- engineers and technicians