- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £27,000.00 gross per year
Are you an experienced CNC programmer? Are you looking for a company who are well known for investing in their staff?
Gi Group are seeking a permanent CNC PROGRAMMER to join a market leading manufacturing business, who are going through a very strategic period of growth, offering significant opportunity for career progression in a fast-paced environment. The company is successful within the building products industry. With on-going expansion and a strong financial performance over the past year, the position is based in a manufacturing environment, producing programmes for a wide variety of machines. The successful candidate will be working shifts to meet the demands of the business.
This role would ideally suit an experienced CNC Programmer, who is looking to join a challenging, fast paced and dynamic business. The CNC Programmer role is a permanent position.
CNC Programmer Job Details:
Salary: £25,000 to £27,000
Hours: 2 shift pattern initially, shift work as applicable within the work centre
Location: Malton, YO17
CNC Programmer Key Duties:
* Producing CAM programmes for CNC punch machinery, CNC Router, Biesse Rover 5 axis router & Salvagninni Laser and Panel Bender
* Cooperating with CAD, manufacturing and QA teams to achieve the best product in the market
* The role will require the use of a variety of software packages, these will include Sigmanest, Metal Studio and Edit P4
* Working from SAP production orders and internally produced DXF files, drawings and SAT files in accordance with daily production schedules for each particular machine, in order to produce the most efficient programmes possible
* The position requires an individual to apply punch tooling to imported parts or to generate tool paths to pre-set parameters using Sigmanest and metal Studio. Once complete a material requirements list will need to be produced
CNC Programmer Person Specification:
* Previous CNC Programming experience required
* The ability to read and understand manufacturing drawings, have a keen eye for detail and be able to work in an organised manner
* The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Good Microsoft package knowledge; Word, Excel and Outlook
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply for the role of CNC Programmer then please send your CV to Paul Thorpe, or alternatively call Paul on for further info. Gi Group in the UK provides recruitment, staffing and workforce management services to local and national clients of all sizes, placing an average of 15,000 temporary and permanent staff into work nationwide each week across many market sectors.
- CNC Programmer CNC CNC CNC CNC