- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £14.00 - £17.50 gross per hour
- High Wycombe
CNC Programmer / Miller required for a well-established precision engineering firm based in the High Wycombe area. Our client specialise in manufacture of high quality components supplying industries within manufacturing.
CNC Programmer / Miller Position Overview
It is envisioned that the successful candidate will have experience in Programming of 3&4 Axis milling machines, other responsibilities will include;
- Create programs for CNC machinery using Alphacam
- Setting and Operating 3 & 4 Axis Haas Mills / Machining centres.
- Reporting to the Team Leader on shift.
- Reducing waste where possible to improve overall efficiency.
- Reading engineering drawings
- Work effectively as part of a team implementing company policies and procedures.
- Tools, Jigs and Fixtures are set up correctly and adhere with company standards.
CNC Programmer / Miller Position Requirements
- Previous experience setting and operating 3 & 4 Axis CNC machinery (Haas Beneficial though not mandatory)
- Use of Fanuc controllers would be Advantageous
- Professional knowledge of Alphacam or similar for offline programming
- Experience working to tight tolerances and strict quality standards
- Ability to read and understand Engineering Drawings.
- Use of Fanuc controls would be beneficial
- City and guilds in mechanical engineering or equivalent desirable
- Be able to set a standard of cleanliness and maintain it in your working area.
- Based in a commutable distance of High Wycombe
- Full UK Driving License
CNC Programmer / Miller Position Remuneration
- £14ph - £17.50ph Dependent upon skill
- 29 days' holiday including bank holidays
- Monday to Friday, 40 hour working week (Day shifts)
- Overtime available (at time and half)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.