- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £27,000.00 - £28,000.00 gross per year
CNC Setter/Operator - Manufacturing - Perm
Would you consider yourself a competent CNC Machinist? Would you like to work for a renown manufacturing company based in Northampton? Can you effectively work a CNC milling machine?
The day to day duties for the CNC Machinist position would include:
* Setting and operating 3/4 axis CNC Mills
* Ideally experience using Fanuc controls
* Produce components to the highest of standards
* Suggest improvements regarding methods, processes and tooling
The position will be working on a rotating shift basis, Mon to Fri 6-2 or 2-10 you will earn a shift premium on top of your basic salary.
For the CNC Machinist position there are several essential skills and qualifications, such as:
* Knowledge of Fanuc or Haas controls
* Use of a CNC Milling machine
* Ability to edit programs at the controls
* Ability to work on an earlies and late shift pattern
Previous experience of Fanuc, Heidenhain, Haas, Mazak and Siemens or any other controls will be considered but previous setting/operating experience is a must.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.