- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
CNC Turner GBP10 - GBP15 per hour
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an CNC Setter/Operator to join our highly skilled team based in Orpington, Kent. The candidate should have a proven track record in a production environment, be able to fully understand all aspects of engineering drawings, production methods and be fully conversant with Edgecam & Fanuc. Mazak experience would also be an advantage but not essential.
Responsibilities for this role:
· Programming component parts from engineering drawings using EdgeCAM
· Liaising with setter operators on "first run" jobs or on any programing problems that arise.
· Overseeing the "first run" of the machines on complicated jobs.
· Improving existing programs for optimum productivity.
· Overseeing operators periodically to address any quality issues.
Ideal candidates will also have:
· An understanding of an ISO9001 Quality environment.
· Strong communication skills
· Highly driven and motivated.
· Have pride in the workplace.
· To be able to work under pressure at times.
Hrs / Week + Holidays + Overtime
Monday to Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
About the company