- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Posting End Date:
May 29, 2019
Job Description Summary:
The Western Europe Knowledge & Insights department is looking for a graduate for 12 months (starting July 22nd) to be part of the team in London. The role is based in London with no travel requirement.
The graduate will work as part of the WEBU Coke TM K&I team and develop strong experience in Consumer Insights through leading Teens panel project, IMC tracker & participating in other consumer research projects for Western Europe (GB, France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Nordics).Responsible for assisting in the market research studies regarding the organization’s existing and proposed products and services e.g. collecting, interpreting data and preparing reports. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge base acquired from several years of experience in particular area; works under general supervision; may coach other para-professionals.
Leading Teens panel for all sparkling & Stills brands: Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Honest, Smart water, Fuse tea etc (40%)
- Lead Teens panel project for Western Europe. Teens panel is an unbranded online community created for The Coca-Cola company, which consists of 9000 respondents aged 16-19 based in 5 main WEBU markets (GB, FR, GER, SP, BE).
- Responsibilities include:
- Be the main point of contact for the Marketing, IMC & PR teams for the project,
- Maintain relationship and constant dialogue with the research agency providing constant feedback on their performance and quality of insights/ recommendations,
- Make sure that all the project timelines are met (for stimuli materials provision, questionnaire approval, final results delivery etc),
- Revise reports received from the agency and make sure the conclusions and recommendation provided are insightful and actionable,
- Prepare an executive summary for each project and share with the stakeholders,
- Present research results to the stakeholders (Marketing, IMC, PR teams).
Leading IMC tracker for Coca-Cola (20%)
- Work closely with Marketing and Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) teams in order to provide support to collect stimulus and review results for the IMC post-tracking (Chloe) across Western Europe for Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite and Adult SSDs brands.
Conducting ad-hoc consumer studies for Coca-Cola (20%)
- Basing on a research brief received from the stakeholders (Marketing, IMC or PAC departments) create a questionnaire, program it in the special tool provided by our partner – Toluna online panel and after the data collection stage prepare a report with conclusions & recommendations.
- Ensure the insight coming from the research are actionable.
Providing support for other K&I projects & ad-hoc requests (20%)
- Provide support when necessary with Advertising pre-tests (Link tests): collect stimuli, align questionnaire with stakeholders, ensure timely delivery of the results, revise reports & prepare executive summary with actionable insights and tangible recommendations.
- Help with ad-hoc requests for data provision from Consumer tracking (BGS – Brand Guidance system), prepare short presentation basing on these data.
In this role, graduate will work in collaboration with the following departments:
- Western Europe Coca-Cola K&I team
- Western Europe Marketing team
- Western Europe IMC team
- Western Europe PAC (PR) team
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to handle large volume of data
- Communication skills (written, spoken)
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Collaborative team player with also the ability to work in an autonomous manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PPT…) and willingness to learn fast on other tools
- Capacity to work with diverse constituencies and cultures with an excellent knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day