- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Want to experience life as a high profile commercial admin assistant? Join life with a top tier construction firm.
A construction contractor is looking for a commercial administrator to join their team which will allow someone to gain great experience within a high speed commercial role. This role is on a temp to perm basis in which a future of the role and company is secured. For this position candidates are required to have previous experience within the role. The hourly rate is £12- 14 paye or £15-19 LTD.
Experience within the construction industry and Commercial Admin assistance is necessary is necessary.
- To work for a Tier 1 contractor within construction
- A professional and advanced environment
- Potential to become permanent
- A friendly team
- A chance to be involved in multiple projects
- Opportunity to learn and develop new skills
- Checking and approval of invoices
- Dealing with shift reports and commercial audits
- Entering material tickets onto the system
- Raising minor orders
- Allocation and coding of all delivery tickets
- Evaluation of costs
- Assist commercial lead
- Preparation of reporting requirements and deliveries
- Prepare cost transfers so cost allocation is accurate
- Creating final cost reports
- Ad-Hoc duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Necessary of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Working towards a QuantitativeSurveyor qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- A full UK driving license
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel / Word
- AAT or RICS qualification
- The ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
- Experience in the Construction Industry / working on-site would be a bonus
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact or call
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.