- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHESTER GB
Job Title: Commercial Graduate Scheme
Salary: £20,000 + uncapped OTE of £41.5K!
A multi-award winning enterprise that has been listed on the London Stock Exchange for the last 3 years, our client are a multi-million pound renowned online retailer. They’re looking for a slew of ambitious graduates to help carry the company through an exciting period of growth they’re experiencing!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £20,000
- Uncapped YI OTE of £41.5K and beyond!
- Excellent scope for progression with a massive brand into a senior or management role
- Fun offices in Piccadilly which will shortly be moving to Spinningfields, complete with a Starbucks
- Exciting Quarterly and Christmas events held across Manchester
- Bi-monthly incentives that include free trips to New York, iPads and games consoles!
- Monthly socials – Alton Towers, Go Karting and Alberts Schloss to name a recent few!
- You’ll be joining a dynamic, graduate centric team As part of your on-boarding to the Commercial Graduate Scheme, you’ll obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company and its offering. The successful candidates will chiefly work on a business pipeline of opportunities. You’ll help to strategically identify generate leads by liaising with marketing. You’ll also perform independent client outreach using the telephone – as part of the Commercial Graduate Scheme you’ll learn how to employ a consultative approach when speaking to customers that have already bought from the client.
The successful candidates will cultivate a business pipeline by developing rapport with clients, clients that have usually already expressed an interest and invested in the company's offering.
The Commercial Graduate Scheme offers a unique package to the successful candidates. You’ll receive excellent earning and career potential, an incredibly social culture and a modern office environment in a highly sought after central Manchester location!
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company’s offering in order to best inform customers of their offering
- Perform client outreach by calling existing customers and explaining how you can help them
- Liaise with marketing to generate strategic leads
- Develop rapport with customers in order to establish negotiate new business opportunity
- Maintain an accurate business pipeline of opportunities in order to meticulously increase revenue You:
- Educated to degree level in any discipline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven
- Commercial acumen
- Resilient with a strong work ethic Next Steps:
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)