- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- CENTRAL LONDON LONDON
Commercial Manager - Rail - London - £450-500 per day inside of IR35
Your role within the company;
To support the cost and commercial management oversight of the remaining Network Rail works to support the staged opening of the the Project.
- Support the final account process required under the Protocol to determine those Network Rail On-Network works that will be added to the Regulatory Asset Base (RAB).
- Assist in the close-out and final account of remaining cash-funded agreements between the Client and Network Rail.
- Provide cost and commercial oversight of the Control Period 6 (CP6) Crossrail On-Network Works
- Undertake regular cost and commercial reviews of Network Rail's cost and contract performance.
- Provide cost and commercial reporting to the Clientand Sponsors
- Undertake cost and risk analysis to help identify and mitigate key cost and commercial risks related to the remaining Crossrail On-Network works.
- Provide pro-active cost and commercial support to the Stage Delivery Managers (for Stages 2B, Stage 4, and Stage 5a & Stage 5b) as part of a matrix support team structure.
- Assisting in the undertaking of ‘deep-dive’ reviews as part of the Client’s cost and commercial assurance of Network Rail’s On-Network Works.
- Support with the management and close-out of those third-party agreements aligned to the Staged Integration & NR Surface Works.
- Degree educated (preferably engineering/business related subject).
- Experience of commercial management within a complex multi-disciplinary project/programme.
- Rail experience essential (preferably within or working with Network Rail).
- Good understanding of cost management and earned value management.
- Good construction contract knowledge (preferably experience in Network Rail RT form).
- Experience of working within regulated funding arrangements (desirable).
- Risk management experience (desirable).
- ms project