- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are actively seeking CommisChefs to come work in our stunning beach resorts in the Mediterranean.
As Commis Chef you will assist the Chef de Partie with food preparation andensure allclean duties within the kitchen are carried out responsibly. Reporting to the CDP, Sous and Head Chefyou will helpwith the day to day running of the kitchen. This superb role enables you to learn all aspects of how a kitchen works anddevelopnewskills in a fun and adventurous surrounding.
You’ll find the Mark Warner environment provides a fantastic opportunity to work hard and play hard! You could learn a new sport, get out on the water or explore exciting new places with like-minded friends.
- To co-operate and assist the CDP, Sous and Head Chef in all aspects of their work
- Assist with food preparation
- Ensure high culinary standards and presentation of foods at all times to both guests and staff
- Responsible for the cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen, stores and back of house areas
- Help maintaina safe and cleankitchen in line with hygiene regulations
- Prepare and cook breakfast, lunch, children’s high tea and evening meals
- Assist with deliveries and stock control
- Ensure HACCP records are maintained at all times Essential Requirements
- Health & Safety Food Hygiene certificates
- 6 months experience in a commis chef position
- Implement HACCP procedures
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account Package and Benefits
Not only do we offer you a fully comprehensive package some of which includes; travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, use of all watersports and hotel facilities, discounts at the company bars and discounted holidays for family and friends, you will also have the opportunity to continue to work with us in our beautiful locations in the French Alps in the winter.
- stock control