- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently tuckedaway in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London’s West End,featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recentlyrefurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full rangeof services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellersalike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes at The Montagu, snacks andcocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace or Michelin-starredItalian fine-dining at Locanda Locatelli.
As Commis Chef inour Room Service Kitchen joining the team, you will play a key part insupporting the day to day running of the kitchen and creating outstanding foodin order to provide a superb dining experience for our guests at any time ofthe day. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the mise en place
- Preparing and presenting dishes to highstandard levels
- Deep knowledge of menus and seasonalproducts
Ideally with aNVQ L1/L2 qualification, you have already gained first work experience in thesame or similar role, preferably within a prestigious Restaurant and/ hotelenvironment. You are passionate about food and motivated to change and grow.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and talentedCommis Chef that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would liketo meet you.
Being part of Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill also means,joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 differentcountries, also recognised as aUK Great Place to Work Company!
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such,we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You willhave access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicatedtraining room.
- 12 free nights per year of service acrossHyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family ratesacross Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UKrestaurants & bars
- Uniform provided and launderedcomplimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleagueintroduced
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Busy social calendar including annualsummer & Christmas celebrations
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan
- Team member & performance rewards systemredeemable in various forms complimentary such as gift cards
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
This role issubject to employer right to work checks.