- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £85,000.00 - £120,000.00 gross per year
Commodities Quant/Strat - Assoc/VP level London based Primary Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking a junior/mid-level Quant/Strat with strong technology skills to join the front office commodities quant/strats team. The successful individual will be involved in developing the European Power and Gas business, and in supporting traders' daily operations.
Responsibilities include building and supporting pricing models and valuation tools to be used by the traders. You must be a results-oriented problem solver, who can pick required math and finance knowledge as needed.
Skills required (essential):
- Prior commodities experience, ideally with Power and Gas experience in European markets.
- Knowledge of Option pricing theory and Finance.
- Advanced degree (MSc/PhD) in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Strong programming language skills - C++ and Python.