- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £19,676.00 - £30,606.00 gross per year
By keeping things simple, we make life easier. We focus on what’s important and nothing else, we solve real world problems, and we treat our customers and each other as humans.
Our Communications Teams are a vital part of our customer journey. We expect them to uphold our standards and share our values. The most important thing for us is our customers and always will be.
As a Communication Agent, you will be the first point of contact for all enquirers with our Collections department. The majority of your workload will include handling calls from customers who have fallen behind on payments and their accounts have gone into arrears. Some of these conversations will be challenging, but you will need to show sensitivity and understanding towards every customers’ situation.
- Provide 1st class customer service regarding collections issues, customer payments, direct debit enquiries, early settlement of accounts and general loan enquiries in-line with FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) guidelines.
- Be pro active and have a unique approach to improving the customer journey.
- Managing customer issues efficiently and resolving them to a conclusion where necessary.
- Achieving set objectives and productivity targets.
- Handle a high volume of inbound calls and process requests in an efficient and professional manner.
- Adhere to Data Protection Act and company data security procedures to ensure the full protection of all customer and company data.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all other departments, our customers and external suppliers
- The successful candidate will need to be naturally empathetic, but also able to remain firm and professional. Your attitude is what really counts at Amigo, you need the patience and natural ability to build rapport with our customers.
- Naturally driven to want to help others.
- Confident in delivering accurate information and risks to customers.
Benefits of working at Amigo:
- Training and development to ensure you have the right knowledge, confidence and skills for the job.
- New Starter Training Academy.
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme.
- Quarterly business performance bonus.
- Health Care Insurance.
- Matched up to 5% contributory pension.
- Life Assurance.
- Critical illness cover.
- Gym membership.
- Health and Wellbeing Manager providing holistic support around your Health and Wellbeing.
- Additional days holiday each year, plus your birthday off.
- Access to multiple properties and cars after 1 years service.
- Incentives and quarterly team building activities.
- Subsidised deli style restaurant with head chef and qualified baristas.
£19,676.00 with quarterly performance & pay review to a maximum of £30,606 + Bonuses + Benefits Package
This is a permanent, full time role, working 41.25 hours per week, including some Saturdays.
Due to the high volume of applications, if you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Accounts
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- customer service