- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you a communications professional fascinated by business change and looking to use your comms expertise in varied and exciting client situations? Perhaps you are already in a change communications role and would like to gain exposure to new change programmes and industry sectors? Or working in internal communications and have helped your own organisation through significant change? We could have the perfect opportunity for you.
Afiniti is a fresh, creative business change consultancy with consulting opportunities to work with us on large-scale, global and complex business change programmes that impact our clients’ people, processes and systems. You could be supporting global teams as they adopt new ways of working which significantly affect their roles and responsibilities, or helping an organisation successfully integrate a new technology solution with operational teams based remotely as well as in offices. You’ll help our clients to bring about lasting change within their organisations, whether it’s driven by new technology, processes or organisational structures.
You’ll have the opportunity to take ownership and accountability, demonstrate your creative flair and gain great exposure to different clients and industries, whilst building your consulting experience and knowledge of business change theory and practice. You’ll be supported by an experienced consultancy team that delivers our wide-ranging portfolio of business change services.
- As an Afiniti Change Communications Consultant, your role will typically include:
- Finding and telling the story for the change and designing messaging to support it
- Delivering communications strategies and plans that understand the scale, nature and complexity of the change
- Producing compelling, creative collateral including brands and identities for change programmes/initiatives, intranet and email look, feel and content, polished presentations, and impactful animations and videos. This will involve collaborating closely with our in-house design team
- Developing and managing strong client relationships; working with them closely to ‘co-create’ and deliver sustainable engagement approaches.
As such, ideally you will bring:
- A relevant degree or equivalent and at least 3 years’ communications experience in either a consultancy or corporate / internal / change communications role
- Some experience in or solid exposure to the delivery of communications as part of business change or transformation, ideally in the context of technology, process or organisational change
- Excellent copywriting and confident presentation skills
- A very creative mind-set, ideally with experience working with designers to develop compelling communications material in line with client brand
- The ability to work in fast-paced environments whilst maintaining quality, confident working to tight deadlines and managing a varied workload
- Highly competent MS Office user, particularly in producing professional PowerPoint presentations, ideally also with SharePoint/intranet skills
- An understanding of the concept and practice of business change and how people go through change would be highly beneficial.
You’ll be based from our London City office with the opportunity to be partly home-based if desired, although we are seeking those who are happy to undertake some travel to other UK, European and, occasionally, global locations; different projects have different travel requirements.
For an immediate conversation to find out more about working with us, please apply to us with your CV and details of your current salary or rate.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- large scale business change exposure or: 1 year (Preferred)
- internal / corporate / change comms: 3 years (Required)