- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Eden Scott is currently recruiting for a Communities Executive for our client, a chartered professional body with an office based in city centre Edinburgh
The purpose of the position is to support the Manager to provide a high-quality administrative support to the dedicated area.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a wider team, ensuring that all activities are managed effectively and efficiently
Duties will include;
- Committee and board administration - organising/scheduling meetings, producing agendas and papers, taking minutes and recording actions
- Coordinating working parties and interest groups, which may include producing surveys, meeting logistics or updating working party records
- Coordinate monthly newsletters, liaising with the necessary internal contacts.
- Assist in event programme management - contacting speakers, liaising with Events Managers, and last-minute requests
- Assist in collating written materials and slides for annual conferences
- Ensure information is continuously updated for all boards, Sub-committees and working parties, including in central records, mailing lists and on the website.
- Collating information for annual reports, research and working party trackers.
- The candidate will be extended to attend, with the Manager, various day events throughout the year and some evening events that may include travel.
- The successful individual should have experience minute taking and be comfortable taking minutes using a laptop
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Methodical and able to prioritise, use own initiative and multitask to balance a busy workload
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good IT skills (Email, Word and Excel) and to have an affinity with databases
- Experienced minute taking with high accuracy, including the ability to produce minutes from tapes
- Experience of organising or supporting events
If interested, please apply.