- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
- BELFAST - ANTRIM
Company Accountant (Downpatrick)
VANRATH are exclusively recruiting for a well established business based in Downpatrick who are searching for an experienced Company Accountant to join the business to lead the finance function for the long term. Reporting directly to the Managing Director the role will include:
- Producing monthly Management Accounts to include P+L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement and backup analysis including raw materials analysis and updating key P+L figures report
- Weekly MRS Reports
- Manage working capital
- Bank reconciliation, Posting Purchase Ledger and maintain manual nominal ledger and excel based extended TB
- Create and post Sales journal and create and post accruals
- Standard product costing
- Overseeing Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger and Cash Book functions
- Overseeing credit control function
Salary will be circa £30-35k and will depend on experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with lovely people who are driven and passionate about their business.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joanne Gordon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.