- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are working with a trend-driven lifestyle brand that is looking for an organised, confident and positive administrator to join their growing team based in the heart of London.
This is a varied administrative role, with the opportunity to get involved in lots of different areas of the business, giving you excellent all-round experience.
You need to have a flexible nature, excellent organisational + people skills, and a can-do attitude. This role is perfect for somebody who is efficient, cares and is keen to get into an exciting company where they can progress.
This varied Company Assistant / Administrator role will include:
- Being the first point of contact for the office, by phone, email or in person
- Managing the office and studio diary
- Assisting with event planning and organisation
- Ordering, organising and managing stock levels in the product sample area
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies
- Keeping common areas of the office looking great at all times
- Distributing mail and organising outbound post
- Helping process orders when needed (training given)
- Speaking to customers (again, full training giving) and assisting the Head of Sales with project work and administration
- Helping with the direct, website orders
- Efficiently responding to general enquiry emails from both public and trade customers
- Generally helping the office run smoothly!
The successful Company Assistant / Administrator will have the following qualities:
- A friendly, conscientious personality, with excellent social and organisational skills
- Be bright, proactive, a fast learner, and able to use your initiative
- 2+ consecutive years Retail/ Admin or VM experience
- A good level of computer literacy
- A confident telephone manner, a great communicator, and good listener
- Enthusiasm for your work and a positive attitude
- A perfectionist who approaches every task with utmost attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and effectively manage your own workload
- A true team player who wants to work and progress in this dynamic team!
- General Admin
- People Skills
- ms project