- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
Compensation & Benefits Analyst – 6 month contract
Salary: £400 - £450 per day.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a Global company on a 6 month project, based in Basingstoke
~ If you have experience working across Europe and Asia, then we want to hear from you! ~
The Compensation & Benefits Analyst will be responsible for responsible for compensation and benefit related projects, partnering with the Senior Manager Compensation & Benefits and HR team members.
- Responsible for pay benchmarking activities, including job matching, job evaluation, market pricings, participation in salary surveys and market analysis.
- Analyses and assists in developing salary structures for EMEA & Asia
To be successful for the Compensation & Benefits Analyst role you will need:
- To have at least 2 years relevant experience including working for large, international organisations
- To be an experienced user of Excel including Pivot Tables and V-Look Ups
- Proven ability to develop positive working relations both internal and external
- To be able to prioritise, organize and implement effectively
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and have excellent oral, written and math’s skills
- Be customer service focused and have a great eye for detail
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Basingstoke for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- customer service
- ms project