- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Salary:£19,380 (increasing to £21,362 after 6 months)
Closes on: Tuesday 31 December 2019
Domestic & General is transforming it’s call centres!
- Are you motivated by dealing with difficult customer situations and driving them to resolution?
- Do you pride yourself on your ability to resolve customers’ queries and provide the right level of support every time?
- Do you thrive on delivering a first-class customer service?
- Are you passionate about your performance and development? We’re looking for skilled customer service professionals to join our Complaints department in Bedworth, who are dedicated to putting customers at the heart of what we do. We have a five-year plan to transform the way we work, serve our customers and take care of our colleagues – and you can help make it happen.
We know that to be successful, we need to hire the very best.
About the role
As you know, we’re a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
As a Complaint Handler for our Complaints department, you’ll be a point of contact for customers with insurance and / or service related complaints. As a business who is striving towards providing fair resolution for our customers, we want to ensure that their concerns are appropriately handled every time. Your main objective when you engage with our customers will be to understand, address and resolve whilst adhering to treating customers fairly principles and FCA guidelines.
Working in a team of up to 15 Complaint Handlers, you’ll enjoy a vibrant workplace in a fantastic city centre location. Working hours are 37.5 per week with shift patterns between the following:
- Monday to Friday - 08:00 - 18:00
- Saturday - 09:00 - 17:00 About you
As a skilled customer service professional, you’ll always make sure that the customer’s interests comes first. You understand the customer’s perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport.
The most successful Complaint Handlers champion the customer voice and pride themselves on customer satisfaction.
Our Complaint Handlers will have:
- A background in a customer service or complaints / resolution support role - experience of working in a regulated environment is advantageous
- A passion to deliver a first-class customer service
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office experience with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Great team spirit! Working for us works for you
Here are the key benefits we offer our people:
- 33 days’ annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Cycle to Work scheme – up to £1,000 worth of bike and accessories with an option to purchase the bike at a lower cost
- Salary Finance – a dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan – claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service)
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Generously discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Comprehensive in-house training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurants So, what are you waiting for?
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which include which includes credit and criminal record checks.
- customer service