- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Assurance Officer to join our growing team here at OneSavings Bank.
OSB is a challenger bank who specialises in lending and retail savings. We've experienced significant growth over the last few years, with our UK employee base more than trebling to what is now exceeding 600 staff. We've had a really strong start and that's because we have great people, great products and a deep understanding of our markets.
The key purpose of this role is to assist the Deputy Head of Compliance and Conduct Risk and Compliance Assurance Manager in developing and delivering risk based assurance activity across the group's key regulatory and conduct risk areas, and to complete due diligence reviews as necessary. This position is based in either Chatham or Bushey with occasional travel.
Main responsibilities include
- Supporting in planning the execution and reporting against the Bank's Compliance Assurance Plan
- Undertaking focussed customer outcomes reviews across the full product lifecycle
- Agreeing and recording operational management responses to recommendations and tracking progress
- Assisting with investigations into Compliance and Conduct Risk related incidents/breaches
- To act as an ambassador for the bank's compliance and conduct risk culture and standards
- To contribute towards the development of team related policies, procedures and standards
Why come to work for us?
At OneSavings Bank, we believe that your career and how you progress is as unique as your individual personality. We continually support our people so they can become the best version of themselves. We are so committed to this we've made it one of four core values "Create Your Future".
Our other key values are: Stronger Together, Aim High and Take Ownership.
The added extras
- Salary range up to £35,000 depending on experience
- An annual 10% discretionary bonus opportunity
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Pension contribution
- Access to discounts from Perkbox
Am I suitable for this role?
You'll be a motivated, customer focussed and conscientious individual who is able to say 'yes' to the following questions:
- Previous experience working in a Compliance or Conduct Risk role within a regulated environment?
- Demonstrable experience of critically analysing information and bringing out clear implications?
- A robust understanding of risk frameworks and their application?
- Knowledge of conduct risk and the latest industry responses?
If so and you're interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please click the 'Apply' button and send us your CV.
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Compliance Officer
- Risk Officer