- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
Compliance Executive - £20 -£25k - Guildford - Chartered Accountancy
Our client, a leading provider and global firm, is seeking an experienced individual to join their Employer Services department in Guildford and act as a Compliance Executive.
The Compliance Executive will work exclusively within the Compliance team and act as the central processing area for all clients, ensuring all due diligence is carried out correctly and in accordance with UK Anti-Money Laundering Regulations.
Compliance Executive Responsibilities:
- Adhering to company policies and processing when complete client due diligence on new and existing clients
- Ensuring to understand different structures of clients, trace beneficial ownership, analyse results of electronic checks to identify possible PEPs or sanctioned individuals
- Drafting engagement letters for new and existing clients
- Acting as a point of contact for compliance enquiries from various parties - internal and external
- Referring any requests from clients to change T&Cs to the Senior Compliance Executive or Compliance Manager
- Ensuring the department is compliant with GDPR
- Assisting the payroll team
- Updating and amending client details and ensuring all documentation is filed correctly
Compliance Executive Key Skills:
- Proven office experience
- IT Literate
- Great communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong organisation skills
If you are interested in this role, please contact Rosie at Red.
Job Title: Compliance Executive
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Red Recruitment (Agency)