- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Newcastle upon Tyne
Anakin Seal are recruiting for a highly experienced compliance manager to join successful regulatory team in Newcastle.
The successful candidate will be based in the firms lender services department, who deal with a range of banking litigation matters (primarily mortgage repossession work) on behalf of clients such as RBS and Lloyds.
You will be responsible for the monthly monitoring of activity via a conduct risk framework dashboard which will include case reviews, call listening, correspondence reviews, complaint handling, staff training and the management of risks and incidents.
You will further be responsible for monthly audits, preparing compliance reports, provide clients with monthly compliance requirements, designing and implementing training, reviewing and implementing changing regulatory requirements, change management; and other tasks assumed of a compliance manager
- Extensive knowledge of FCA and SRA regulations with a strong understanding of regulatory handbooks
- Ability to translate and communicate regulatory information confidently whilst providing efficient, commercially focused results across the business
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a compliance manager
- Debt recovery experience is desirable though not essential
- Financial services experience essential
The firm are open to all levels of experience (from 2 years' compliance management experience upwards). Salary will be dependant on experience.
Exciting opportunity to join leading firm in Newcastle.